Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cowboy Take Me Away

PHOTOGRAPHY BY Lindsay Jane Studios (www.lindsayjanestudios.com)

BRIDE AND GROOM Holly Culverwell and Michael Murphy HOMETOWN Herriman BRIDE’S OCCUPATION Medical Claims Adjuster at Farmers Insurance GROOM’S OCCUPATION Service Manager at Petersen Marine WEDDING LOCATION Wadley Farm in Lindon HOW YOU MET We rode the school bus together since elementary school. To tell you how much we liked each other … he threw a battery at me on the bus in fifth grade. FIRST DATE He turned me down when I asked him to senior dinner dance in high school, so we didn’t go on a date until the summer of 2004. He took me to a rodeo. DATED FOR Five years ENGAGED FOR Four months THEME Rustic/Western FIRST DANCE We practiced before the wedding, so it went pretty well. It was, however, my first dance with my dad. He chose the song “My Little Girl” by Tim McGraw — good choice, Dad. FAVORITE MOMENT Right after the ceremony I had my DJ crank up the song “I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz. I was relieved and excited at the same time. UNEXPECTED MOMENT About three minutes before the ceremony, the zipper on my dress broke. It’s pretty funny ... now. SIGNATURE DETAIL I decorated with pinecones. HONEYMOON Road Trip to Jackson Hole and Yellowstone Park

No comments:

Post a Comment